The Health Center is a place where band members can drop in, have a coffee and a chat. Les Blain is the supervisor and Charlene Pittman is the Community Health Worker.
- Two part time community health nurses.
- They come in two times a week to set up appointments for shots.
- Do educational workshops for physical, mental and wellness of community.
- Health Nurse.
- Comes in once a week to administer shots.
- Discusses nutrition, etc.
- Foot care worker.
- For people with diabetes.
- Information gathered from May Kirkpatrick, one of the Community Health Nurses.
- Mental Health no longer comes in.
- Substance abuse counseling – band members go to Ashcroft for help.