- Works from Spences Bridge to Clinton under the Ministry of Children and Families Voluntary Services.
- Referrals come from the teens, family, doctors and teachers.
- Most of her work is in schools with parents and children under 18 years.
- Does clinical and sub-clinical levels of work.
- Deals with depression and anxiety.
- Works with psychiatrist, Dr. Kermantian in Kamloops to deal with serious mental illness.
- Can refer teens to eating disorder clinics at the Psych Unit in Kamloops.
- Does risk assessments for suicidal youth.
- Does adult mental health.
- Her office is run through Interior Health.
- Mental health clinicians at our hospital are Victoria and Therese.
- Laura is another worker out of the Elizabeth Fry office in Ashcroft.
- After hours, doctors assess patients and if they are not available, patients are sent
- by ambulance to Royal Inland Hospital.
- Teen Youth Leader – North Kamloops – Phone: 250-371-3648
- Can be referred to an Infant Mental Health Clinician at – Phone: 250-554-5823