What can we measure to determine success?
Answers to this question are part of a Healthy Communities survey. What gets measured gets done – therefore these are the things we feel need to be measured.
- Does every citizen have a family doctor?
- Can everyone get an appointment within 48 hours?
- Are there more in-house services so that patients to not have to drive long distances for specialties?
- Are labs and diagnostic services available?
- Are regular specialty clinics held locally?
- Is physiotherapy available locally?
- Is adequate after-surgery care available at home?
- Are tele-health services available and used to best advantage of patients in our catchment area?
Please help us make this list longer – send suggestions to Shirley, David or Ron, or through the website.